In AX 2012 R3 WAX has introduced some additional filters to be used against the item, these can be setup as follows:
First we need to configure the default filter,
- Navigate to Warehouse management > Setup > Warehouse management Parameters > Filters
- Set the default filter to “!”
NOTE – If you don’t do this when you come to set your item filter up you will receive the following error: “Item filters cannot use wildcard”
After doing this we will need to setup our filters:
- Navigate to Warehouse management > Setup > Filters > Filters
- Create two filters for code 1.
- If you want to make filters for the other codes change the filter title in the drop down.
Next you’re going to want to set this filter against your items, to do this follow these steps:
- Navigate to Product information management > Common > Released products
- Under the fast tab Warehouse management enter the filter code created above: